The notion that folks who want the 2020 election investigated, and audited are “election deniers” is preposterous. We don’t deny that there was an election. How twisted is that? And in case those who still support Biden somehow think this is a new phenomenon in US History, they better check out the list. The list of “election deniers” of the past is loaded with folks on the left claiming their candidate had to be cheated out of his proper win. Imagine that! Here’s just part of the list….. the link to the list in pdf format shows actually 82 such claims. Hmmm. Interesting.
1. Hillary Clinton denied the results of the 2000 and 2016 presidential elections, believed
there were legitimate questions regarding the integrity of the 2004 presidential election,
and said that Stacey Abrams would have won the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election
against Gov. Brian Kemp if it had been fair.
2. President Joe Biden has previously claimed that Gore won the 2000 presidential election
and agreed that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
3. Vice President Kamala Harris has previously agreed that Trump was an “illegitimate
president” and claimed that without voter suppression, Abrams would have won the
2018 Georgia gubernatorial election and Andrew Gillum would have won the 2018
Florida gubernatorial election.
4. Former President Bill Clinton claimed that Gore actually won the 2000 presidential
5. Former President Jimmy Carter claimed that Gore was the real winner of the 2000
presidential election and that Trump lost the 2016 presidential election.
6. Former President Barack Obama, when he was an Illinois senator, said that not every
vote was counted in the 2000 presidential election.
7. John Kerry, President Biden’s special presidential envoy for climate, claimed voters were
“denied their right to vote” in the 2004 presidential election and reportedly told New York
University professor Mark Crispin Miller that he believed the election was stolen.
8. Kerry’s wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, also said the 2004 presidential election could have
9. Stacey Abrams, the current Georgia Democratic gubernatorial nominee, has claimed
that she won the 2018 election for governor of her state.
10. Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who was the DNC chairman 2001-2005, claimed
that Gore won the 2000 presidential election.
11. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) praised then-Sen. Barbara Boxer’s (D-Calif.)
objection to the certification of Ohio’s electoral votes in the 2004 presidential election.
Check it out!