To do a full forensic audit of an election many things must be investigated and studied. Not just recounting the ballots and issuing a recount figure to check official results. No. The entire thing must be taken apart, and all the different facets carefully examined. As a reference, a forensic examination of a dead body requires it to be cut into and every minute part examined and tested to determine the resulting death.
Now an election has many aspects. And each must be examined. So a legislature must order the investigation, according to law. Each state has its own legislature. And each state legislature has the legal power to control the election.
- Printing of Ballots
- Distribution of Ballots to Voters
- Distribution of Ballots back from Voters
- Timing of Election Processes
- Electronic Records
- Comparing the Vote Result Reported to Actual Ballots
- Comparing the Actual Ballots to the Electronic Images used to calculate the Results
- Breaking Down Results by Precinct
- Comparing Results with Historical Data from Previous Elections
- Tracking Chain of Custody of Each Ballot Counted
- Looking for Outlier Data Compared to Previous Elections
- Examination of the Electronic Equipment
- Examination of the Electronic Software
- Examination of the Connection to Outside Networks
- Examination of the Voter Rolls
This isn’t just a simple “risk limiting” examination to see if 150 ballots run through the machines are accurately counted. Any corrupt official can prepare for that, and figure out ways to hide deeper rigs. The notion that just feeding ballots through a counting machine can corroborate reported results is preposterous when those same ballots could have been manufactured after the fact.
A proper “FULL FORENSIC AUDIT” of an election takes tons of time, and the results will be slow to be released.
But, why do such a huge undertaking when simply canvassing voters in the county will suffice to show if it was done properly, and if the rolls are accurate?
I think the past two years amply demonstrate just how critical the need for such audits are, as our nation is suffering greatly under the policies of the current resident of the White House. And also, the down ballot, the representatives, the local officials, the local referenda, all have been rigged in past elections and the role of money from NGOs and even grants from government agencies have affected local elections for decades.
We must restore election integrity and restore our rights. This is the most critical issue for this election, and also for 2024. We need to take back America and put the people first.